Technology Sales Internship
We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic part-time individuals to join our award-winning team. You will contact businesses by telephone in order to promote Computer Services and Phone Services, and set appointments for an onsite network consultation by one of our system engineers.
Come join and learn about IT industry and Cloud technology. No selling involved, just setting up appointments. Telemarketing experience is a PLUS but not necessary. We will train the right individual with an upbeat attitude. Additional training and career opportunities may come up during this sales mentorship program.
We are located in San Jose near the Airport (Near 4th and Gish).
You must possess strong communication and organizational skills, while working in a fast-paced environment, placing outbound sales calls to capture new qualified leads. This position requires 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 1 P.M. until 5:00 P.M. with some flexibility.
We pay hourly plus bonuses per appointment and commission on sales.
Our average telemarketer will earn $12 to $15 per hour depending experience.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contact businesses by telephone to promote technology services
- Explain the product or service to potential customers
- Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer
- Adjust scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals
- Handle customer questions
- Obtain customer information including names, title, email, and addresses
- Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
- Input order details into the computer system
- Record customer details and details of transaction
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who are responding to advertisements
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions, or telemarketing
- Product knowledge about computer network is a PLUS
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications - Google Search, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have professional and persuasive phone demeanor
- Must have good oral and written English communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the job questionnaire. Complete the form and Submit your resume in Word or PDF format. Applicants that do not follow these instructions will not be considered.