Technical Support Analyst Intern
Be part of an exciting internship with a company that is making an impact on their clients with strategic IT direction, while at the same time, investing and rewarding their employees.
eSudo is a fast growing IT consulting services company which provides premiere support to our corporate customers in San Jose, and Bay Area. We focus on delivering exceptional support and strategic solutions through remote support, managed on-site and cloud technology services. We pride ourselves in empowering our clientele to focus on developing their business, while we manage and grow their IT environment.
We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic part-time individuals to join our award-winning team. The Technical Support Analyst Intern will be an integral part of a Tier 1 customer support team. You will assist with the first line of customer support in diagnosing and resolving client issues via web and/or phone queries.
We are located in San Jose near the Airport and Light Rail (Near 4th and Gish).
Compensation will depend on experience and education. The ideal candidate is college student or recent college graduate just starting their career. This is part time position.
- Answering customer’s technical support calls
- Work within helpdesk system to process requests and escalate accordingly
- Perform basic PC/Network troubleshooting to qualify issues
- Initial diagnosis and response to monitoring alerts and alarms
- Provide remote technical support to our customers and perform duties on site as necessary
- Understand and general troubleshooting of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience with PC technologies (Windows XP, 7, 8,), Mobile Devices and MacOS is required
- Basic understanding of network technology concepts such as (Email, Servers, Firewalls, DNS)
- Basic understanding of monitoring of server and network appliances
- Good understanding of printer technologies (Inkjet, LaserJet, multifunction)
- Preference for working in a collaborative, team environment
- Passion to provide superior customer service
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the job questionnaire. Complete the form and Submit your resume in Word or PDF format. Applicants that do not follow these instructions will not be considered.