Remote Help Desk Support Specialist (Administrator) for MSP
Are you looking for an opportunity to be the hero by working shoulder to shoulder with customers to solve their problems? Do you enjoy work that offers variety every day? Do you like working with the latest technology and cyber security? If so, this role with eSudo is for you!
Your day starts with a phone call or an online request for your services from one of eSudo’s many clients. Sometimes you are a problem solver, verifying what’s happening versus what should happen, diagnosing the cause of the issue, and identifying and implementing the fix. Other times, you are helping create new opportunities for improved effectiveness in business, thus delivering very high value. Quite often, this involves learning new systems and software, and stitching it into the present systems so the right information can be delivered where it can best be used to make the right decisions at the right time. This is what provides high value to the customer!
eSudo is a fast growing Cybersecurity and IT consulting services company which provides premiere support to our law firm, constructions, insurance brokers and CPA/accounting firms in San Jose, California and Bay Area. We have been in business over 20+ years and focus on delivering exceptional support and strategic solutions through remote support, on-site service, and cloud technology services. We pride ourselves in empowering our clientele to focus on developing their business, while we manage and grow their IT environment.
This position requires a high degree of interaction directly with customers remotely. The successful candidate will be able to communicate well with highly technical suppliers and translate that to the business-speak of the customer – and vice versa. The successful candidate must be able to diffuse tense situations with upset customers at times by being an empathetic listener and projecting understanding and competence. In addition, the candidate will demonstrate an ability to work independently, meeting deadlines and requirements, but not afraid to ask for help when needed to complete tasks on time and own up to, remedy, and learn from mistakes.
The Remote IT Operations Coordinator and Support Specialist ("specialist") is responsible for providing computer helpdesk technical support and service coordination to customer at agreed levels and taking ownership of all assigned tickets or requests. The Specialist must be able to speak English (US) clearly on the phones, have patient, and have a positive attitude.
This is a full-time position. Working hours are Monday-Friday 8 AM to 6 PM with occasional evenings and weekends, in California time zone (PST).
COMPENSTATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary Compensation plus incentive bonus plan opportunity (DOE)
- Paid Time Off (Sick leave)
- Paid Holidays
- Discretionary educational reimbursement (tuition, tests, books, and other training material)
- Provide excellent customer service by consistently responding to service requests efficiently, and conducting interactions with users courteously and respectfully
- Develop and maintain knowledge of customer's specific business environment
- Able to work independently and follow up on requests until they are resolved
- Answer phones and follow up calls with customers and new prospects.
- Assign service request (tickets), reconcile, and prioritize tasks based on how critical (“triage”)
- Manage Office 365 Administration (sysadmin tasks) – create accounts, assign licenses, setup email, Teams and setup distribution lists.
- Support Windows Servers & Active Directory (User Accounts, Group Policy, File Permissions)
- Troubleshoot computer connectivity issues related to wired and wireless network
- Virus, malware, and ransomware detection and removal
Essential Skills / Experience
- ConnectWise Managed PSA / Ticketing System
- Continuum RMM or ConnectWise Control
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (Office 365 Exam MS-900)
- Hudu or IT Glue documentation
- SonicWALL, Cisco/Meraki and Fortinet firewall experience
- Security Operations Services: Highwire Overwatch or Perch Security
- Worked and Support MSP customers Onsite and Remotely
- Worked in MSP Sales
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the job questionnaire. Complete the form and Submit your resume in Word or PDF format. Applicants that do not follow these instructions will not be considered.