IT Services Sales Executive – San Jose, CA
eSudo (‘e-Sudo’) is a Microsoft and SonicWall technology solutions provider for small businesses and nonprofit in San Jose , Silicon Valley, and San Francisco Bay Area. eSudo provides IT services, computer help desk services, consulting and cloud solutions to small businesses and non-profit organizations. We use the most cutting edge tools and technologies available to bring our customers enterprise level IT and maximize efficiency and customer service. For our employees, this translates to excellent learning opportunities and exposure to the best methods for computer support in the industry. We are expanding and have job openings for the right candidate looking to work in a challenging, fast pace, and IT consulting environment.
This position is for an experienced IT Services Sales Rep to target SMB within 50 mile radius around San Jose.
Candidate needs a strong knowledge of technical background to be able to hunt for new customers and sell the following IT Services: Computer Support and Maintenance, Managed Services, Security, Backup & Disaster recovery, VoIP and Microsoft solutions.
This is a “pay for performance” sales position and will be very attractive for the candidate with the right experience, level of aggressiveness and existing contacts. Must be able to document past sales success in the Bay Area.
- Develop strong relationships with prospects
- Prospect and sell the company’s entire range of professional services
- Develop client proposals and contracts with great attention to detail and ensuring operations acceptance prior to issuance to client.
- Negotiate and/or escalate client contracts terms and conditions
- Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business.
- Work with consulting staff members to develop technical aspects of proposals
- Work with eSudo operations to assign technical resources to projects
- Convey an image of eSudo as a customer-focused, total solutions company
- Maintain excellent relationships with current customers through:
- Physically meeting with the Client as soon as the contract is executed to introduce them to their Primary Engineer and to further delve their environment for service needs.
- Contact with each client at least once each quarter
- Reception and resolution of any client complaints/issues
- Monitoring and resolving service issues as necessary
- Maintenance of an internal record of all client communication
- Participation in collecting payment for services, as required by Accounts Receivable
- Qualify new clients, close sales, and provide exemplary follow through
- Work with the client to uncover needs and identify additional service opportunities
- Maximize all opportunities to increase deal size and accelerate the buying process work with other Business Development Representatives to drive the sales strategy and define quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Develop and exhibit presentations to convey the benefits of outsourcing to clients and prospects
- Generate and articulate key components of service engagement proposals which tie business requirements/needs to unique company deliverables with a benefit-oriented approach
- Assess the potential client environment, culture and technical needs and assign appropriate Primary and Secondary Engineers
- Interact with Marketing and Operations to help develop programs, tools required for successful selling
- Provide ongoing account management and develop follow-on sales
- Maintain an understanding of rapidly changing technology
- Manage scheduling and customer service requests to ensure that all service appointments are recorded accurately
- Manage scheduling requests to maximize consultant productivity
- Schedule service requests and confirm with the customer in a timely manner
- Manage customers on "credit hold" status with appropriate management approval. Do not deploy consultants without proper approval.
- Work with the Manager of Client Operations to facilitate accurate and timely completion of the billing process
Minimum Position Prerequisites
- Excellent listening and customer service skills
- Inside sales and outbound calling skills
- Technical background (VoIP, Networking, Security, Microsoft Solutions)
- Customer account management and customer relationship skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to develop a professional rapport, diffuse volatile situations and maintain a dynamic and professional demeanor and presence with customers and employees
- Informs management of difficulties and proposes solutions in a constructive manner
- Excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of computer applications. Will need strong computer skills to master ConnectWise PSA and Kaseya network management, and Client Operations Intranet Reports
- Intermediate skills using Windows XP/Windows 2003, SBS2003, Exchange, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word and other office products
- Outstanding attendance record
- Attention to detail and documentation
- Self Sufficiency
- Job Effectiveness
Education: College degree
Experience: 5 years of consultative sales experience in business development, sales, marketing or client services 4 years of experience with sales of professional services to small to medium sized businesses
Contact with Others: Frequent interaction with company personnel, co-workers, and customer employees and administrators, including company owners and managers, secretaries, technical and potential partners.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
The ideal candidate will be driven, professional, aggressive but not pushy, and able to partner with field management.
eSudo offers competitive salaries and benefits
eSudo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
HOW TO APPLY
- Write a brief e-mail describing yourself, why you are interested in working for eSudo? Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your resume in Word or PDF format
- Applicants that do not follow these instructions will not be considered