IT Technical Operations Coordinator
We are seeking a stellar individual for our Technical Operations Coordinator. Are you passionate about working on current IT issues and challenges for small businesses, start-ups, and non-profits? Do you enjoy working with today's technology and providing solutions such as Office 365, Google Apps, iPhones, Android devices, Windows OS, MacOS, Cloud technologies from Microsoft or Amazon, and much more?
The IT Operations Coordinator role works with systems engineers, vendors, and sales team to provide exceptional services to our customers. He/she plays a critical role in our operational efficiency and success of the business. This position is often the first interaction with customers. The role of an IT Operations Coordinator is extremely fast-paced, challenging, exciting, and stressful at times. Your day will go by quickly. At the same time, attention to detail is of the utmost importance. We have a 100 service tickets at any given time. You will be closely monitoring the board to make sure that you know what's going on with those tickets and understand customer requests every minute of every day. You will be working with customers and the engineering team to set both technical and service expectations for all parts of operations. Your responsibilities will include planning, quoting, purchasing, invoicing, delegating IT work and project tasks in additional to ensuring the smooth workflow of the ticket resolution process.
If this sounds like the kind of role in which you'll thrive, we look forward to meeting you and joining our team!
This position reports directly to the CEO/IT Operation Manager. Applicants should have a minimum of three years of relevant worked in customer service role or degree in business related field.
This is a full-time position that includes:
- Competitive Salary Compensation plus incentive bonus plan opportunity (DOE)
- Paid Group Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Sick leave)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match and bonus option
- Profit Sharing Program
- Expense Reimbursement for work related items
- Excellent opportunity to learn, have fun and grow!
- Discretionary educational reimbursement (tuition, tests, books, and other training material)
- Always be respectful and humble to others
- Always be honest and open
- Be determined to resolve issues and make things work
- Work at what gives you and others around you joy
- Be committed to do good work
Qualifications, Roles, and Responsibilities
The essential qualifications and requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must be organized and detail-oriented thinker
- Service-minded with strong communication and customer service skills
- Work well both in a team environment as well as individually motivated.
- Positive attitude and confidence
- Listen to customer needs and requirements; function as the customer’s single point-of-contact for problem
- Able to work independently; you are self-motivated and self-directed.
- Answer phones and follow up calls with customers and new prospects.
- Assign service request (tickets), reconcile, and prioritize based on how critical (“triage”)
- Follow up on tickets to ensure they are implemented and reassign if needed
- Ensure tickets have time entries and complete information including service contracts and customer resolution before closing
- Escalate service desk issues to the CEO or Supervisor as required
- Ensure consistency of existing systems through creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and follow up work or tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- 1+ year experience with Microsoft Office Suite 2013-2016 and QuickBooks
- Must have own vehicle, valid California Driver's License, and auto insurance
- Be able to lift 20-25 pounds
identification and resolution for issues that have been escalated by the team
- Enter financial transactions into QuickBooks, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and employee time sheets.
- Quote/Order/Track IT hardware and software
- Order/maintain/organize/document software and hardware warranty and licenses
- Ensure all payments or invoices are collected from customers in a timely manner.
- Provide general office duties such as scheduling, ordering supplies and vendor management
- Be able to complete electronic and/or hard copy filing (document management)
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships
- Relevant college degree or equivalent work experience
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephone skills, writing skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Familiar with IT terminology, support tools, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- ConnectWise Manage or other ticketing system experience is a plus, not required
- Behave in accordance to Company Values.
- Medium to high pressure at times due to striving to meet customer satisfaction and keeping up to date with computer technology. Must focus on the tasks at hand and manage time well.
- In-office hours are 8 AM to 5 PM with 1-hour lunch, taken at a time that fits with the daily workload.
- Workload may require candidate to work after-hours or weekend, with overtime paid, upon approval of company management.
- The candidate must document and enter time for all work completed, immediately upon completion.
- The candidate must fully document description of the issue or problem.
- The candidate must communicate with team members, customers and management of the work being done. This communication should have followed up documentation.
As a growing and leading IT solution provider, located in San Jose, California, we specialize in Construction Companies, Legal Firms and non-profit industries with 10 to 100+ employees that are looking for end-to-end IT solutions. We focus on technology management that includes network security, cloud desktops, virtual private servers, line-of-business application support, data protection, VoIP Phone System and end-user support. As our company continues to grow, we are looking for brilliant and team-oriented individuals to join our family to help with our company mission. You will have a direct impact to help with the growth of the company.
Our mission statement: Treat our customers like family and help them use technology to achieve their goals and to increase productivity!
We treat our employees like family, and we want to help them to reach their highest potential and goals. We also expect our customers to treat our employees like family.
Our workplace provides employees with a collaborative environment, a variety of experiences, new opportunities, a chance to learn new skills, and use cutting edge technologies.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the job questionnaire. Complete the form and Submit your resume in Word or PDF format. Applicants that do not follow these instructions will not be considered.