IT Technical Operations Coordinator
We are seeking a stellar individual for our Technical operations Coordinator. Are you passionate about working on current IT issues and challenges for small businesses, start-ups, and non-profits? Do you enjoy working with today's technology and providing solutions such as Office 365, Google Apps, iPhones, Android devices, Windows OS, MacOS, Cloud technologies from Microsoft or Amazon, and much more?
The Technical Operations Coordinator and Office Manager role works with IT engineers, vendor partners, and sales team to provide exceptional services to our clients. He/She plays a critical role in our operational efficiency and success of the business. The role of operations coordinator at eSudo is extremely fast-paced, challenging, exciting, and stressful at times. Your day will go by quickly. But at the same time, attention to detail is of the utmost importance. We have a 100 service tickets at any given time. You need to make sure that you know what's going on with those tickets or customer requests every minute of every day. You will be working with the clients to set both technical and service expectations, quoting, purchasing, carefully planning and delegating IT work and project tasks to the various team members and managing our vendors or consultants.
This position reports directly to the CEO/IT Operation Manager. Applicants should have a minimum of three years of relevant worked in customer service role or degree in business related field.
This is a full-time position that includes:
- Competitive Salary Compensation plus incentive bonus plan opportunity (DOE)
- Health Saving Plan (HSA)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match and bonus option
- Excellent opportunity to learn, have fun and grow!
If this sounds like the kind of role in which you'll thrive, we look forward to meeting you and joining out team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Listen to clients' needs and requirements; Function as the customer’s single point-of-contact for problem identification and resolution for issues that have been escalated by the team
- Answer phones, order office supplies, and maintain office equipment.
- Enter financial transactions into QuickBooks, including time sheets and expense reports.
- Ensure all payments or invoices are collected from customers in a timely manner.
- Assign service request (tickets) and stay on top of all tickets
- Ensure tickets have time entries, assigned service agreement contracts and customer survey before closing
- Quote/Order/Track IT hardware and software
- Order/maintain/organize/document software and hardware warranty and licenses
- Provide accurate reports and metrics to company management on the status and budget of on-going projects and agreements.
- Provide general office duties such as scheduling, ordering supplies, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Able to work independently; you are self-motivated and self-directed. You love to cross tasks off the list, make things happen and move on to the next project.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience with customer service a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and QuickBooks
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions, and software manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Skill in getting results with a strong customer orientation
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Familiar with IT terminology, support tools, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Self Sufficiency
- Job Effectiveness
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
HOW TO APPLY
- Write a brief e-mail describing yourself, why you are interested in working for eSudo? Send to Service@eSudo.com
- Submit your resume in Word or PDF format
- Applicants that do not follow these instructions will not be considered