Improve Server Performance and Virtualization
For small businesses in San Jose, Santa Clara and San Francisco, Bay Area concerned with underutilized servers or escalating IT costs, virtualization offers relief by fundamentally changing the way IT resources are managed and deployed. Virtualization reduce hardware costs, save space in the data center or server room, provides unmatched flexibility, performance, and utilization by allowing you to move server workloads from one virtual workspace to the next, maximizing server resources on the fly based on your business needs.
According to VMware, SMBs (small and medium businesses) are adopting virtualization for a variety of reasons. The number one reason cited is to improve server utilization; 72% of SMBs chose virtualization for this reason. But that's not the only benefit: 57% sought to reduce or contain the number of servers, 49% to improve security, 48% to improve availability and uptime, 47% to improve server and application management, and 47% to improve data backup and protection.
Virtualization can help your company in San Jose by offering:
- Fast provisioning and dynamic load balancing: for improved application performance
- Minimize IT outage and data loss: virtualization's single-system image makes disaster recovery painless
- Consolidated hardware with optimized workloads – increase utilization to accomplish more with fewer servers
- Reduced energy usage – fewer servers means lower electricity and cooling bills and a smaller carbon footprint
- Save time spent on routine IT tasks and save money: reduce system administration time on adding and managing new server workloads, adding new employees or developing and launching new applications.
Improved security, manageability and flexibility
Like server technology, 90-95% of desktop resources sit idle at any given time. Desktop Virtualization is the use of software to separate the operating system, applications and associated data from the user's computer, which can reduce the cost management, improve security and availability.
According to desktop virtualization software vendors, VMware, Citrix and Microsoft, the key benefits are:
- Reduced total cost of ownership depending the choice of software and hardware
- Reduced energy needed
- Improved security, patch management and data access
- Reduced maintenance costs
- User can access and work on their hosted or virtual desktop from anywhere and anytime
eSudo's Virtualization experts can show you how to simplify your IT infrastructure, lower costs, and improve your computer reliability.
Samplings of virtualization technology we support include:
- VMware vSphere (ESX, ESXi)
- VMware Fusion
- VMware View
- Citrix XenDesktop
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Virtual Server
- Microsoft Terminal Server
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
Let's discuss how computer virtualization could become your most competitive business advantage. Virtualization is no longer a technology for technology's sake, but a technology for business' sake. If you want an IT consulting firm that has vast experience with key virtualization technologies and their business benefits, contact eSudo at 408-216-5800 today. eSudo is certified with Microsoft and VMware, and have completed many successful engagements. We can partner with your San Jose, Santa Clara and San Francisco businesses and non-profits every step of the way from the early phase of a technical and business analysis, and assessments through a proof of concept, pilot deployments production roll-outs, training and ongoing support.