Request Your FREE Security Assessment Today!
Don't leave yourself open to litigation, fines, or the "front page" If you've caught the news recently, you know that maintaining the security of your business data is tougher - and more critical - than ever. A security assessment from eSudo Technology Solutions, Inc, (also called a "security audit" or "security review"), will ensure that proper security controls are integrated into your technology environment.
Our free security assessment involves focusing on your company as a whole, or a department within your company. In the initial consultation, we identify your computer business needs and processes, and the software and hardware used to manage them.
We will also:
- Review any ongoing challenge or concern you are currently experiencing with your network.
- Help you to better understand your environment’s design from a security perspective.
- Review your data backup and business continuity plan. Is your data backup TRULY backing up ALL the important files and data you would never want to lose? In the event of a fire, theft, earthquakes and catastrophe, does the current setup allow you to be up and running in a day, week or month?
- Review your network security the policy and technology (antivirus, anti-spyware, firewall)
- Are your employees storing confidential and important information on unprotected cloud apps like Dropbox or Google Drive that are OUTSIDE of your backup.
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, or any other projects you have in mind.
Limited to one security assessment per customer. Customers requesting this service can qualify either by having ten (10) or more PCs and at least one server or cloud services
Due to the high demand for the free security assessment, we can only offer this service to limited number of companies each month.
There is no obligation to purchase our solutions or use our service. You have nothing to lose, and a faster, more reliable network to gain.
Schedule Your Assessment