Request Your Cybersecurity Assessment Today!
Don't leave yourself open to litigation, fines, or the "front page" If you've caught the news recently, you know that maintaining the security of your business data is tougher - and more critical - than ever. A security assessment from eSudo Technology Solutions, Inc, (also called a "security audit" or "security review"), will ensure that proper security controls are integrated into your technology environment.
Our cybersecurity assessment involves focusing on your company as a whole to help you understand your risk and how-to manage your risk. In the assessment, we identify your computer business needs and processes, and will include the following, and much much more:
- Review any ongoing challenge or concern you are currently experiencing with your network.
- Help you to better understand your environment’s design from a security perspective (antivirus, web-filter, firewall).
- Review your data backup and business continuity plan. Is your data backup TRULY backing up ALL the important files and data you would never want to lose? In the event of a fire, theft, ransomware, and other catastrophe, will the current setup allow you to be up and running in a day, week or month?
- We will search the dark web for information specific to your organization and provide more details
- Are sentitive data (PII, PCI, HIPAA) and important information stored on unprotected computers or laptops?
- Is your email system configured to protected against email impersonation scams or Spoofing?
- Are the computers and servers software updates and security patched?
- Live phishing simulation for your employees. This fake email phishing campaign will be sent to your employees to assess if anyone clicked the link, as part of cyber risk awareneess.
Our cybersecurity assessment will help you understand your risks, data breach cost, and what cyber insurance companies are asking businesses to have in security practices when you apply or renew your policy.
Schedule Your Assessment