Managed Security Services
Keep your business data secure and protected
Businesses of every size, in every industry, are increasingly dependent on technology. For all of the benefits that technology brings, it also creates risk at a magnitude never previously imagined. This new risk is complex, and it's constantly evolving. The old way of managing risk does not cut it in the digital age.
As a business owner, it is very important to know the risk your company is facing, address the vulnerabilities, and secure your company. Because, when it comes to risk, “you don’t know what you don’t know”, eSudo can help you and your company manage risk using our pro-active approach.
Security and protection from Internet threats or employees error requires a multifaceted approach that few businesses have the time or the expertise to implement.
eSudo helps manage your risk with the following Security Services:
- Security Assessment - start with a complete risk profile created by our security experts. In the initial security assessment, we identify and make recommendations to close any existing vulnerabilities. For example, we check for the sensitive data type (PII, HIPAA, PCI) on the computers, assess the current security setup (firewall, anti-virus, backup, email), and any compromise data on the dark web.
- Data Backup and Recovery - Every small business owner knows the importance of their business data. What many don't realize is that while the chances of a major disaster (fire, earthquake, flood) are quite remote, the majority of data loss is the result of these common problems, such as accidental deletion, hardware failure, ransomware, or disgruntled employee. A Good Plan Increases Your Chances of Recovery from a Disaster
- Business Security Policies - to protect your company data and customer information, your business must provide written guidance to employees and contractors what to do and what not to do. Security policies and plans may include acceptable use of computer and company devices, password management, incident response plan, data loss prevention, and much much more. We help provide you with these business best practices and include templates to use.
- Advanced Firewall and VPN - to safeguard your systems from the Internet or unwanted access to your computers, it is important to properly install, configure, and monitor a next-gen firewall that has advanced features called Unified Threat Management (UTM) and VPN for remote access. A UTM firewall will usually include functions such as: antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, network firewalling, intrusion detection and prevention, content filtering and web filtering. Some units also provide services such as remote routing, network address translation (NAT), and virtual private network (VPN) support.
- Software Update and Patch Management - all computers has to updated regularly to improve software stability, fix critical security holes, and install new features or remove outdated features. eSudo will automatically update your desktops and servers to protect them from the latest known attacks.
- Advanced End-Point Protection - having standard antivirus is no longer enough to protect your data against ransomware because the new techniques used by attackers or hackers are not getting detected by the traditional or standard security software. We have to use a combination of advanced security products (next-gen antivirus) with machine learning and human analysis to keep your network secure. Our team searches through your network, then analyzes logs from computers and applications looking for threats that may have evaded traditional security software.
- Security Awareness Training - it's important to educate your employees and contractors on security best practices and how-to report any security incidents to your company. We include ongoing security awareness and certification through a series of short videos and interactive fun learning.
- Email Security and Spam Filtering - email impersonation ("spoofing") or phishing is the number tool that hackers use to gain access to business. eSudo can help protect email from spam, viruses, and phishing attacks using our solution that includes on-going log analysis, advanced threat protection, allowed/blocked lists, proper configuration of the email server, and user education.
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) or Two-factor Authentication (2FA) - MFA or 2FA is not a new concept if you have used online banking; you need a user name, password and one-time token or key to log on bank website. We will help plan, implement and manage 2FA for your computer application and cloud services (e.g., Office 365, Google Apps, LinkedIn) that support this protocol to protect your accounts against unauthorized access.
With the constant changes to technology and daily development of new threats, protection of your data is not something to take lightly or leave in the hands of do-it-yourselfers. You need a team of experts designing your security strategy and keeping a watchful eye on the operations.