IT Help Desk and End-User Management
Computer Help Desk IT Services for San Jose, Santa Clara, Fremont, San Francisco
Today, more than ever, companies are looking to cut costs, while continuing to run a business and make a profit. Compounded with the demands of running marketing, sales, and payroll, and the time it consumes, it’s not a surprise when most IT projects are put on hold.
eSudo can be your IT department or augment your existing IT staff by providing computer help desk support services. This allows your in-house IT team to focus on the much needed server consolidation tasks or upgrades necessary for your business to run efficiently. When your staff’s computer or printer issue arises, eSudo’s help desk team of engineers and technicians will be able to guide your employee through a solution remotely with a just phone away. Our local engineer will also have all the necessary documentation and familiarity with your current network environment to provide a quick solution and go onsite as needed.
Our virtual help desk engineers support most Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems, Apple MacOS X, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Exchange and hand held business use devices. In general, we support most of the major software from Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec, McAfee, and can resolve connectivity issues with network devices (printers, servers, smartphones, wireless and routers).
eSudo's Help Desk Services are for:
- Businesses with little or no IT staff
- Business that need needs quick response with guarantee SLA for their employees
- Businesses that have a lot of user help desk requests that take up a lot of time
- Businesses with multiple offices and different time zone
- Businesses wants a monthly fixed cost for desktop support services
The following is a summary list of items supported. It is not comprehensive, but shows the extent of support eSudo provides to its customers.
- Workstation/Laptop/Hand Held Hardware Support (iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry)
- Workstation/Laptop/Hand Held O/S Support (Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer)
- Printing / Network Connectivity Support
- Core Application Support for Microsoft, Adobe and Symantec.
- Email Client (Outlook /Outlook Express/Windows Mail, MAC Mail).
- Microsoft Office Standard Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Software/application-related incidents on Microsoft or Macintosh system
- Printer-related problems such as mapping, drivers and connectivity
- Incidents related to network connectivity
- Server based password resets or Account Creation
- Spyware or virus cleaning on workstation/laptop
- Server Connectivity Troubleshooting
- Server Email Account Creation and Reset
For our customers who require longer hours (including 7x24) eSudo’s Help Desk has optional extended plans available.
Contact us for further information or for a complimentary network consultation or pricing.
Just pick up the phone
How much is it worth to your organization to receive help when you need it? Sometimes it is the difference between getting that task, project or bid completed on time, or missing your deadline. Face it – that equates to real dollars and cents. Our help desk and network operations center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week because you can count on us when you need us.