IT Management Services
Enterprise Level IT Services Priced for Small and Medium Size Businesses
Our flat-rate proactive technology management plan helps your organization regain lost productivity through our end-user help desk for desktop or mobile devices, server management, Network Management for Wireless, Internet and Firewall, and Vendor Management. We minimize your downtime through our continuous 24x7x365 critical Network Devices and Servers management, which alerts us to potential problems before they occur. eSudo’s IT managed services allows you to focus on running your business, not your network.
Click below to learn more about:
- End-User Help Desk and Device Management – our flat rate includes comprehensive end-user management for any combination of laptops, desktops, or smartphones during local business hours. Instant remote support is available 24/7 and onsite support when you need it.
- Server Management – preventive maintenance, software patches, security updates, and problem analysis are performed automatically for your Windows and Linux Servers.
- Network Monitoring and Remediation – 24×7 monitoring, management, and remediation of critical network devices, including wireless, firewall and router, by our certified network operations teams. We take corrective action to prevent network downtime.
- Vendor Management – eSudo serves as a single point of contact for any IT issue. When you need to contact your internet provider, copier/printer vendor, or computer manufacturer about a problem, call eSudo and we will represent your firm to resolve your issue. This will save you time and money!
- Network Security – protect against hackers, viruses, spam emails, and spyware to ensure productivity and prevent downtime.
According to salary.com, the average compensation for one Help Desk Support staff with 0 to 2 year experience around $66,216 a year, it’s more cost effective to outsource IT than hire a full-time person. eSudo invested in hundreds of thousands of dollars in enterprise system management tools, has a team of certified engineers and technical consultants, implemented good processes or best practices, and partnership with leading vendors to ensure our clients have affordable and exceptional IT Support Services. If systems are running as they should, you could end up paying an in-house technician for idle time. Or if multiple problems arise, he or she could end up with too much work to handle in a timely manner — regardless of how skilled (and expensive) that person is. eSudo offers enterprise level IT support services with better responsive time, higher level of service and an experienced team for a fraction of the cost of having your own IT staff.
eSudo offer four plans to save you time, money and keep your business running!
- Essential Care Plan—recommended for client that has in-house IT staff and needs remote monitoring and patch management for their network devices, servers, and desktops. The client can escalate issues to eSudo for on-demand IT support and will be billed per request at discounted hourly rate.
- Remote Care Plan—this plan includes all of Essential Care Plan features, plus unlimited live remote support with device management for desktops, laptop or mobile devices, and occasional on-site services at a fixed monthly cost. This plan is popular for businesses with 5+ to 20 computer users with at least one server.
- Total Care Plan—this plan includes all of Remote Care Plan features, and is recommended for client that needs a full time IT staff with unlimited remote and on-site services at a fixed monthly cost. This package is popular for businesses with 20 to 100+ computer users.
- Cloud Care Plan—recommended for client that wants to migrate their in-house servers to dedicated private cloud services (Amazon, Azure, eSudo’s colocation or data center) and enjoy the benefits of today’s most advanced technology including performance, security, flexibility, and scalability, but not the headaches to purchase your equipment and managing them. For example, we offer Remote Desktop Services or terminal server, QuickBooks or Web Application Servers as the most popular virtual private cloud server. Businesses with staff in multiple offices like this plan because it allows them to work from anywhere to access company applications and data files securely over the Internet.
|PLAN FEATURES AND COVERAGE||Essential
|Monitoring & Preventative Maintenance|
|Managed Desktop/Laptop – includes monitoring, patching and alerting of Windows 7/8.1 & MacOS 10.x|
|Managed Physical Server—includes remote monitoring and alerting of Windows and Linux server issues on Dell, HP, Lenovo|
|Managed Virtual Server— includes remote monitoring and alerting of virtualized Windows and Linux machine issues|
|Desktop and Server Problem Analysis, Troubleshooting and Remediation|
|Hardware & Software Audits|
|Microsoft and MacOS Patch Management|
|End User Help Desk Support—instant remote assistance by phone, email, and screen sharing ±|
|Onsite Technical Services or Pre-scheduled Office Visit for server, network or desktop ±||Preset hours included|
|Managed Network—includes monitoring, configuration changes and troubleshooting of router, switch and firewall devices|
|VPN Management / Remote Access Management|
|Cloud Support for Office 365 Exchange, Google Apps or Online File Share Services|
|Emergency Services Response Within||2-6 hours||1-4 hours||0-4 hours||0-2 hours|
|Other Services & Documentation|
|Anti-Virus Subscription and Anti-Malware Software License|
|Email Spam Filtering|
|Monthly Service Report|
|Quarterly Executive Report and Review – CTO Services|
|Outside Vendor Management|
|Managed Backup and Restore|
± Service is limited to “break/fix” technical support, Q&A, and advisory services. All third-party software or industry specific applications (i.e., SolidWorks, QuickBooks, AutoCAD) will be supported on a best effort basis. Advance support or maintenance will be escalated to the software manufacturer or vendor, and may be additional cost.
means item or service is included in the support plan. For items that does not include , they can be added for fixed price or flat rate project fee. Contact us for more details or if you like to customize your support plan.