Is Your Business at Risk of a Cyberattack or Ransomware?
Did you know that the average cost of a cyberattack is $2.5 million?*
Can your business handle a breach of this magnitude?
*Source = Cobalt.io
- Have you ever experienced a breach, ransomware, or data loss? Lightning never strikes twice, right? Wrong. In cybersecurity, hackers always come back to their victims. Why? Hackers identify their past victims as future targets. In their eyes, your organization is an easy mark. They already have a playbook from the first time they attacked you; why not come back and see if there are new opportunities? (Sometimes, they even leave backdoors to make the return visit even easier.)
- Can you log in to your business email or network without being prompted for a verification code on your phone? Are you prompted for multifactor authentication when you access critical business assets? Hackers are constantly trying to bypass your security, and one of the best ways to do that is to get one of your team member’s passwords. If you aren’t being prompted for a verification code when you log in with your password, not only is your data vulnerable, but your entire business is at risk.
- Are you getting lots of warning messages or popups? Many businesses are just depending on antivirus to protect them, and guess what? Today, antivirus isn’t enough. If you are seeing a bunch of pop-up messages or warning messages, you already have a problem. Chances are high that you’ve already been breached.
- Is spam and unwanted email constantly appearing in your mailbox? You probably already know that 91% of cyberattacks start with a phishing email. Did you know that 1 in 5 users click on phishing links? We both know that you’d never fall for a phishing attack, but what about one of your very busy employees? Would someone else on your team click a malicious link?
After performing an assessment, eSudo provided me with multiple options to resolve my issue – all within budget.
eSudo Technology is a one-stop shop for all your IT needs including projects, technical issues and even back-filling when you are short ...Read More
Director of Information Technology
BioForm Medical, San Mateo, CA
97% of breaches could have been prevented with proper security measures. eSudo has helped thousands of businesses to keep data secure and computer networks protected over the past 20+ years.
Our clients typically have 10 to 100 workstations and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business applications that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries (law firm, accounting, CPA, financial or wealth management, construction) across the US.
Add our cybersecurity expert to your company's team when:
- You want a third-party looking for misconfigurations and blind spots.
- You need to prepare for Cyber Insurance requirements.
- You Demand reliability and security from your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You have compliance requirements (California Consumer Privacy Act, HIPAA, IRS Pub 4557 for CPA/Tax Preparers) that include third-party validation or penetration tests.
- You need to educate your team on security awareness training or be certain they are doing the right thing.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
There is no obligation to purchase our solutions or use our service.
Important: We HATE spam as much or more than you do and will not rent, share, or sell your information with anyone! Your information is used to communicate with you directly, and you can remove yourself from our list at any time.