Free Small Business Guide
Download Your Free Report:
Don’t Trust Your Company’s Critical Data And IT Operations To Just Anyone! This Business Advisory Guide Will Arm You With 21 Revealing Questions You Should Ask Any Computer Consultant Before Giving Them Access To Your Company’s Network
Not all computer service consultants are created equal! The question is, which ones will solve your problems quickly, effectively and inexpensively and which ones will frustrate you with missed deadlines, poor excuses, and hidden costs? On one hand you could outsource your technology to a single, experienced IT consultant in Santa Clara County but he may not have the experience, scalability, resources or flexibility to support your growing needs. On the other hand, larger IT management companies don't provide the accessibility or "personal touch" you require.
In this FREE Small Business Technology Awareness Guide, you’ll learn:
- How to Avoid Hiring the Wrong Computer Support Company, Save Thousands of Dollars Off Your IT Support Costs, and Help You Make Smart Decisions About the Technology That Runs Your Business
- The Five Most Costly Misconceptions about Computer Maintenance and Repair
- 7 critical things you should know, research, or ask before buying a computer product.
- How to prevent network disasters with proactive scheduled maintenance.
- 8 Critical Characteristics You Should Demand Before you hire any computer consultant or IT Provider
- Your Customer Bill of Rights
- How to get your network audited, for FREE before you make a decision.
Reality is paying for poor or substandard computer support from your current computer consultant is more than a drain on your bank account, it is a threat to your computer data security and operations. The problem is most business owners do not know if their current IT provider is doing a job or not.
With operations in San Jose, Santa Clara, Fremont and San Francisco Bay Area, eSudo provides reliable IT support to Northern CA-based businesses and non-profits. We're big enough to offer the facilities, services and expertise you expect and small enough to provide the support and attention you deserve.
As a local Microsoft Partner and Cloud Technology Specialist, eSudo have the knowledge, skills and commitment to help you implement technology solutions that match your exact business needs.
Our Clients Say...
World Children's Fund, San Jose, CA
We have been using eSudo Technology Solution for a whole lot networking work. I would highly recommend them. They are professional and have been amazingly responsive to our needs. Their prices have also been quite competitive.
St. Andrews School, Saratoga, CA