Cloud Services – Minor
Let us shoulder the burden of dealing with your technology issues by leveraging our Cloud Computing solution
Because your software and applications are hosted by the experts at eSudo, you’ll never have to worry about the management, maintenance or equipment that keeps them running smoothly – so you can focus on running your business.
With Cloud Computing from eSudo, you get:
- Office In A Box - fix IT issues for less cost. eSudo is delivering a turnkey cloud based virtual desktop, telephone system, email/messaging, and line-of-business applications (Office 365, Acrobat, QuickBooks, CRM, or customer developed software). We specialize in helping businesses in San Jose, Santa Clara, and the Bay Area optimize and secure cloud solutions that can be accessed at any time from almost any internet-connected device. It is a fully managed service you can access 24/7 without the headache of purchasing up-front expensive hardware, software and network equipment. Our solution is a pay-as-you-go service, which means you can finally stop spending money on upgrades and technicians that drain your bank account. eSudo’s Office-In-A-Box is a monthly charge that brings stability and predictability to your IT budget, allowing you to easily plan for growth.
- Microsoft Office 365 - includes the Microsoft Office Professional Plus as the local client-side software and hosted versions of Microsoft's Server products (including Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Lync Server), delivered and accessed over the Internet. Office 365 is the next version of Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS).
- Google Apps Migration Services - Whatever your current systems we can easily migrate you to Google's Secure cloud ensuring you retain your emails, calendars, contacts and other key data you have stored in Google Apps using our well-practiced procedures.
- Virtual Desktop / Cloud Office - Remotely access all your vital office applications over the internet with our pay-as-you-go Microsoft Azure service. Applications such as Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Project, Visio, InfoPath, Exchange, QuickBooks and more will all be just a few click away in the eSudo cloud. With built-in Microsoft’s Active Directory, you can control access to files and folders meeting company compliance security policies.
- Private Cloud Server - Get even more out of your cloud technology by building your very own Microsoft Azure solution. On top of Azure’s public cloud computing benefits (e.g. individual self-service, scalability, and high-end security), San Jose, Santa Clara, and Bay Area businesses can enjoy even more control and with an Azure private cloud server. Our fully staffed IT Helpdesk Team is always available to answer all your tech-related questions, troubleshoot over the phone, and provide on-site support to make sure the problem goes away for good.
- Web Design, Hosting and Management - If you need affordable Web, FTP, and Email applications that work for you, we offer managed solutions for cPanel and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP).
- Online Cloud Backup - With eSudo's Online Cloud Backup service, businesses in San Jose, Santa Clara, and Bay Area ensure their data is backed up locally and online to Microsoft Azure’s cloud data center. If a problem occurs, you can retrieve your data from your local backup system and if that fails, for instance due to fire, theft or earthquake, all your critical information is stored securely in the cloud where you always have access to it.
- Email Security, Anti-Spam, and Virus Filtering - cloud-based email security to stop SPAM, Phishing, Virus, and content filtering for Office 365, Google G-suite or in-house email server.
Cloud Adoption Facts
- Early adopters are growth companies
Companies growing at greater than 10 percent per year with multiple locations were nearly two times as likely to move software and infrastructure to the cloud.
- Mobility drives cloud migration
Thirty-eight percent of respondents indicated that the need to support greater workforce mobility is a trigger for cloud adoption.
- Marketing, sales most accepted apps
Marketing automation and/or CRM were already cloud-deployed by 31 percent of companies with more than 60 percent planning to move some of these apps to the cloud within the next 12 months.
- Better security an asset
Forty-eight percent of respondents believed that data security would be better on the cloud, recognizing the investment and expertise needed to establish and maintain secure computing environments.
- Private cloud networks preferred
Fifty-seven percent of respondents preferred to deploy on some sort of "private cloud" as opposed to multitenant public clouds.
Source: MarketingBridge, Customer and Channel
Adoption of Cloud Computing Solutions
Cloud Services from eSudo Technology Solutions, Inc allow businesses located in San Jose, Santa Clara, and Bay Area to harness the speed of the Internet to get better returns on their technology investments. We can modernize your business with improved security, organization, collaboration and communication.