Cloud Services – Major
Let us shoulder the burden of dealing with your technology issues by leveraging our Cloud Computing solution
Because your software and applications are hosted by the experts at eSudo, you’ll never have to worry about the management, maintenance or equipment that keeps things running smoothly so you can focus on what's important: your business.
With Cloud Computing from eSudo, you get:
- Office In A Box - Spend less money fixing IT issues. eSudo delivers turnkey cloud-based virtual desktops, telephone systems, email/messaging solutions, and line-of-business applications (Office 365, Acrobat, QuickBooks, CRM, or customer developed software). We specialize in helping businesses in San Jose, Santa Clara, and the Bay Area optimize and secure cloud solutions that can be accessed at any time from almost any internet-connected device. We provide a 24/7 fully managed service so you aren't forced to deal with expensive and unreliable hardware, software, and network equipment. Our solution is a pay-as-you-go service, which means you can finally stop spending money on upgrades and technicians that drain your bank account. eSudo’s Office-In-A-Box is a monthly charge that brings stability and predictability to your IT budget, allowing you to easily plan for growth.
- Microsoft Office 365 - includes the Microsoft Office Professional Plus software as well as hosted versions of Microsoft's Server products (including Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Lync Server), accessible over the Internet. Office 365 is the successor to Microsoft’s Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS).
- Google Apps Migration Services - However your current systems are structured, we can easily migrate them to Google's secure cloud, which ensures your emails, calendars, contacts, and documents are always safe and available.
- Virtual Desktop / Cloud Office - Remotely access all your office applications over the internet with our pay-as-you-go Microsoft Azure service. Applications such as Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Project, Visio, InfoPath, Exchange, QuickBooks and more will all be just a few clicks away in the eSudo cloud. With built-in Microsoft’s Active Directory, you can simplify company compliance security policies by controlling who can view and edit files and folders.
- Private Cloud Server - Get even more out of your cloud technology by building your very own Microsoft Azure solution. On top of Azure’s public cloud computing benefits (e.g., individual self-service, scalability, and high-end security), San Jose, Santa Clara, and Bay Area businesses can enjoy even more control with an Azure private cloud server. Our fully staffed IT Helpdesk Team is always available to answer all your tech-related questions, whether that's over the phone or on site.
- Web Design, Hosting and Management - If you need affordable Web, FTP, and Email applications that work for you, we offer managed solutions for cPanel and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP).
- Online Cloud Backup - With eSudo's Online Cloud Backup service, businesses in San Jose, Santa Clara, and the Bay Area ensure their data is backed up locally and online to Microsoft Azure’s cloud data center. If a problem occurs, data can be retrieved from a local backup system. And if that fails -- due to a disaster such as a fire, burglarly, or earthquake -- information is accessible from the cloud.
- Email Security, Anti-Spam, and Virus Filtering - Cloud-based email security is the key to filtering out spam, phishing messages, viruses, and inappropriate content lurking in your Office 365, Google G-suite or in-house email server.
Cloud Adoption Facts
- Early adopters are growth companies
Companies growing more than 10% per year with multiple locations were nearly twice as likely to move software and infrastructure to the cloud.
- Mobility drives cloud migrations
38% of respondents indicated that the need to support greater workforce mobility is a trigger for cloud adoption.
- Marketing and sales are the most accepted apps
Cloud-based marketing automation and/or customer relationship management (CRM) were already deployed by 31% of companies, and more than 60% were planning to move some of these apps to the cloud within the next 12 months.
- Better security an asset
48% of respondents believed that data security is better in the cloud; they recognized the investment and expertise needed to establish and maintain secure computing environments.
- Private cloud networks preferred
57% of respondents preferred "private cloud" over multi-tenant public clouds.
Source: MarketingBridge, Customer and Channel
Adoption of Cloud Computing Solutions
Cloud Services from eSudo Technology Solutions, Inc allow businesses located in San Jose, Santa Clara, and the Bay Area to harness the speed of the Internet to get better returns on their technology investments. We can modernize your business with improved security, organization, collaboration and communication.