eSudo's Office In A Box: Fix Your IT Issues for Less Cost
eSudo’s Office In A Box allows a company to have all the newest IT software, hardware and security without the headache of having to setup, configure or manage any of it. This allows Enterprise Class solutions to be delivered to the small business for a fraction of the cost. By leveraging the same technologies used by Fortune 500 companies, eSudo delivers a managed and secure desktop, server and VoIP phone system. The goal is to provide you the most efficient productivity tool at the most effective price possible.
eSudo is delivering a turnkey cloud based virtual desktop, telephone system, email/messaging, and line-of-business applications (QuickBooks, CRM, or customer developed software) that is secure and accessible from anywhere, anytime, from most devices. It is a fully managed service you can access 24/7 without the headache of purchasing up-front expensive hardware, software and network.
Introduction to eSudo’s Office In A Box (2:40)
eSudo’s “Office In a Box” provides the following benefits:
- Reduce Cost and Complexity - You no longer have to pay upfront capital for servers, license, maintenance, and upgrades. Stop the endless cycle of purchasing, depreciating, and retiring physical IT infrastructure.
- Improve Security, Reduce Risk and Add Compliance - Your data is stored on redundant server storages, backed up to additional disk drives every day and protected by network firewall, secure sign-on Microsoft Active Directory, and Two-factor authentication.
- Improve Workplace Productivity and Flexibility for Mobile Users - With the growing “bring your own device” (BYOD) trend, end-users expect to be able to access the data they need anytime, anywhere, and from almost any device.
- Flexibility and End-User Uptime - Cloud Virtual Desktops are implemented and scaled quickly. This expands the reach of your organization by making your employees more mobile and responsive.
Data is not stored on the local device so if it is damaged, stolen, or gets infected with a virus, no problem! With-in minutes, the user can be up and running on another device with access to their Cloud Virtual Desktop (where the data is stored and protected).
Cloud Virtual Desktop provides a consistent, secure means for employees to work anywhere, thereby increasing productivity. The end-user’s Cloud Virtual Desktop looks just like their own MS Desktop, performing the same way. End-user satisfaction and productivity are enhanced since the user maintains control over their settings and applications.
Deployment of new application software are installed after hours during non-business hours. Operating system and application updates/patches are done on a regular basis overnight, maximizing employee productivity time.
Cloud Virtual Desktop can remove application compatibility issues allowing applications to run on all systems. Example: the MS Windows Desktop can run on an Apple MAC.
eSudo’s “Office In a Box” provides the following key features:
- Virtual Desktop and Server. Your employees will have access to a secure Windows 10 desktop and server from a highly redundant, managed data center regardless of location. The virtual desktop will include:
- Microsoft Office Professional
- Your Line-of-Business Application (i.e., QuickBooks, Acrobat, CRM, customized database systems)
- Internet Browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer)
- Anti-virus and Anti-malware protection
- Email, Calendaring and Contact Management
- Managed Instant Messaging that is private and secure to your company
- Email Office 365 Email and MS Office Pro Plus are included with this offering. It includes of 50 GB mail box per user, 1 TB file storage, and full Microsoft Office 2016 or current release. Your employees will get a corporate email system with calendaring, contact management, and full synchronization to your mobile devices (iPhone, Android or Tablet).
- Google G-Suite. Business (Apps) is an alternative option for email, calendar, contacts, plus Drive, Sheets, Docs, Hangouts, YouTube and more.
- Telephone System. This solution includes state-of-the art 3CX VoIP Phone System (unified communication): Desk Phone, Soft-Phone for iPhone, Android or PC. Phone Calls (local and long distance), Instant Messaging, Web Meeting, Conference Bridge and much more.
- Access to the Latest Software. The latest version of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher) 2013/2016 applications are available to you as part of this offering.
- Printer Management: eSudo will setup and manage your network printers. This configuration setup will allow you to print to all your networked printers located in your office from any device.
- Keeping Your Data Secure: Your data is stored on redundant server storages, backed up to additional disk drives every day and protected by network firewall, secure sign-on Microsoft Active Directory, and Two-factor authentication (available add-on).
- Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus Protection at all Levels of the Network Your desktop and server environment are protected with the latest security software for virus, malware and spyware. Emails are scanned and monitored 24x7 for any viruses and phishing emails (malware).
- Monitoring and Management of Server Systems 24x7 Monitoring and Management: eSudo’s goal is to prevent any issues that cause downtime for your business. We offer a pro-active monitoring service for your systems, 24 hours a day. All aspects of the servers, desktops, and hosted environment are perpetually monitored. Maintenance and systems updates are handled during off hours to ensure the systems are kept current without causing disruptions to your business.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery for the Virtual Desktop: Enterprise level backups run every day with snapshots taken throughout the day. In-case of a device disaster, a quick app install and you are back, up and running again, by accessing your Virtual Business Desktop on another device. All your data is securely backed up and protected on our enterprise level servers.
- Help Desk Services for You and Your Employees Employee Help Desk Services: Live technical support is included. You or your employees can call us, email or access help via our customer portal. On-site service is also an available option.
Contact us today at 408-216-5800, option 2 or go www.eSudo.com to see a demo.
"We are better at what we do because of the service and advice eSudo"
eSudo Technology Solutions has provided Garland-Sturges & Quirk with excellent service. Our transition from our own in-house system to eSudo's hosted cloud service was simple and smooth. eSudo has been much more than an IT service provider, they have been a business partner. We are better at what we do because of the service and advice eSudo provides us. I am very happy to recommend eSudo to other businesses here in Silicon Valley.
Garland-Sturges & Quirk
"Very responsive, so problems don't sit long without attention"
eSudo is a full IT and phone system service shop with talented and professional staff. They can install or improve and/or maintain IT and phone systems. No project is too big or small and they tackle them with a customer service attitude (even little PC config issues). eSudo is also very responsive, so problems don't sit long without attention.
VP of Sales