Let us shoulder the burden of dealing with your technology issues by leveraging our Cloud Computing solution
Because your software and applications are hosted by the experts at eSudo, you’ll never have to worry about the management, maintenance or equipment that keeps them running smoothly – so you can focus on running your business.
With Cloud Computing from eSudo, you get:
- Office In A Box - fix IT issues for less cost. eSudo is delivering a turnkey cloud based virtual desktop, telephone system, email/messaging, and line-of-business applications (MS Office, Acrobat, QuickBooks, CRM, or customer developed software) that is secure and accessible from anywhere, anytime from most devices. It is a fully managed service you can access 24/7 without the headache of purchasing up-front expensive hardware, software and network equipment.
This solution is a pay-as-you-go service. Stop spending money on countless upgrades that drain your bank account and precious capital. eSudo’s Office-In-A-Box is a monthly charge that can bring stability and predictability to your IT spend allowing you to more easily plan for growth.
- Microsoft Office 365 - includes the Microsoft Office Professional Plus as the local client-side software and hosted versions of Microsoft's Server products (including Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Lync Server), delivered and accessed over the Internet. Office 365 is the next version of Microsoft Business Productivity On-line Suite (BPOS).
- Google Apps Migration Services - Whatever your current systems we can easily migrate you to Google's Secure cloud ensuring you retain your emails, calendars, contacts and other key data you have stored in Google Apps using our well-practiced procedures.
- Virtual Desktop / Cloud Office - Remotely access all your vital office applications on a pay-as-you-go basis over the Internet with eSudo's hosted office and productivity solutions. You will have access to applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Project, Visio, InfoPath, Exchange, QuickBooks and more at your fingertips from anywhere at anytime. With Microsoft’s Active Directory built-in, you can control access to files and folders meeting company compliance security policies.
- Private Cloud Server - You get many of the benefits of public cloud computing - examples included individual self-service, scalability by the number of employees you have, and elasticity to grow or shrink the size of your IT services. This, with the additional control and customization available from dedicated resources – examples include a fully staffed IT Helpdesk Team available to answer questions, troubleshoot over the phone, or on-site support to make sure the problem goes away for good.
- Web Design, Hosting and Management - affordable Web, FTP, and Email applications that work for you. We include cPanel and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP).
- Online Cloud Backup - With eSudo's Online Cloud Backup, your data is backed up and saved both locally and on-line to a secure data center. If a problem occurs, you can retrieve your data from your local backup system and if that fails, for instance due to fire, theft or earthquake, all your critical information is stored securely in the cloud where you always have access to it.
- Email Security Anti-Spam and Virus Filtering - cloud-based email security to stop SPAM, Phishing, Virus, and content filtering for Office 365, Google G-suite or in-hose email server.
- Exchange Alternative / Kerio - Why deal with Exchange email server, hardware costs, software upgrades and all the other issues involving email systems? Get eSudo's Kerio Connect Email and simply pay for how many users you have and your email just works. It works with your smartphones such iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Android, and Blackberry.
- Spam and Virus Filtering - stop SPAM and store your emails safely
Cloud Services from eSudo let you experience the advantages of enterprise technologies that can take your business to the next level, along with a team of experts to manage it all.
Cloud Adoption Facts
- Early adopters are growth companies
Companies growing at greater than 10 percent per year with multiple locations were nearly two times as likely to move software and infrastructure to the cloud.
- Mobility drives cloud migration
Thirty-eight percent of respondents indicated that the need to support greater workforce mobility is a trigger for cloud adoption.
- Marketing, sales most accepted apps
Marketing automation and/or CRM were already cloud-deployed by 31 percent of companies with more than 60 percent planning to move some of these apps to the cloud within the next 12 months.
- Better security an asset
Forty-eight percent of respondents believed that data security would be better on the cloud, recognizing the investment and expertise needed to establish and maintain secure computing environments.
Fifty-seven percent of respondents preferred to deploy on some sort of "private cloud" as opposed to multitenant public clouds.
Source: MarketingBridge, Customer and Channel
Adoption of Cloud Computing Solutions
Cloud Services from eSudo Technology Solutions, Inc allow your business to harness the power of the Internet in order to better leverage your investment in technology. We can modernize your business with improved security, organization, collaboration and communication.