Are you an IT Consultant or Systems Administrator Looking for Your Next Big Thing?
Ready to stop being a cog on the wheel and start helping drive? Do you feel you are not learning about or working with the current cloud technology and cyber security? Do you want to be part of a growth company?
At eSudo we are looking for Sr. IT Consultant or a systems administrator who has the experience, knowledge, and desire to help our clients grow and move forward in our San Jose office. We passionately believe in the mission of our clients and strive to deliver white-glove or best-in-class service on every call, every contact, and every day.
This position is a hybrid environment, working in our San Jose office, at home, or at client sites. Must be located in Silicon Valley, California, and has a car to drive to client sites.
eSudo is a place where you can be a part of a work family that provides employees with a true collaborative environment, a variety of experiences, new opportunities, and a chance to learn new skills and use cutting-edge technologies. We support your efforts to pursue technical certifications and provide flexible time off for a work/life balance. We offer company-wide educational conferences; AND most importantly….we have a clear path for career advancement.
- Silicon Valley based IT consulting firm or Managed Service Provider
- Hybrid Work
- Career Track Advancement
- Work/Life Balance
- Family Oriented Company
- Collaborative Work Environment
Who We Look For?
Our Sr. IT Consultant is a critical piece in our team and is responsible for the delivery of reactive technical support as well as work on proactive projects. This role will also provide continual improvement of processes and standards to provide a consistent client experience. Qualified candidates MUST have the ability to communicate to clients and co-workers at both technical and non-technical levels.
The ideal candidate will:
- Identify and Solve Business Problems within the scope of eSudo IT services. or look for opportunities to offer new services
- Learn and understand the different client's networks and common IT/business issues
- Document all work and time in our ticketing systems
- Develop and maintain a strong with your team and clients
- Learn and stay current with the technology solutions we offer clients - M365, Azure Cloud, and Cyber security
- Stay Engaged with team members and clients during work hours
- Have Fun and Be Positive Energy!
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- IT Experience: 5 years
- MSP or IT Consulting firm experience: 3 years
- Use of PSA/Ticketing system (ConnectWise Managed / AutoTask)
- Demonstrate care and pride in his/her work
Knowledge, skills, and competencies:
- Windows Server Setup and Maintenance
- Azure Active Directory Administration
- Microsoft 365 System Administration
- Windows 10/11 Support
- GPO, Permissions, DNS, DHCP
- Use of documentation platform
- Use of ConnectWise Manage
- Worked with Continuum RMM or the MSP RMM products
What’s an average day like?
The clients you’ll work with typically have 10 to 100 workstations and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business applications that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries (law firm, accounting, CPA, financial or wealth management, construction) across the US. These clients are very friendly and enjoyable to work with. eSudo prides itself on working with clients who respect our team and expertise. You’re treated as one of their own, not as an outside individual. You’ll get to collaborate with teammates to solve interesting, important challenges, all of whom have a passion for technology and helping people. If you love innovating, building relationships, and socializing with fellow team members, you’ll love our culture.
A typical day is working service coordinator on scheduled help desk requests in the morning, and in the afternoon, researching solutions, implementing projects, using technology to improve processes and workflows, visiting a client site, and helping a team member find solutions. The remainder of the time is spent with the team on internal solutions, special projects, ticket escalations, and learning new technologies.
Our core values or immutable laws define who we are as a company as well as the people who work here.
- Make a positive difference—help make the lives of employees, clients, and vendor better by what we say and do.
- No Jerks Allowed—be humble and kind. We will work with employees, clients, and vendors that are not jerks.
- Honesty comes first—be honest and open to yourself, co-workers, clients, and vendors. Say what we do and do what we say.
- Show We Care—when working with a client, treat his/her issue like our own; listen, ask questions, and verify his/her issue before we can fully help them. Get the job done right.
- Keep it short & simple (KISS)—less is more. Make our products, services, and message simple and straightforward for employees, clients, and vendors to understand and adopt.
COMPENSATION AND HR Information
- Competitive Salary Compensation (DOE)
- Company pays the base plan for Medical Insurance
- Vacation and Sick leave accrual
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match and bonus option after one year
- Expense Reimbursement for work related items
- Discretionary educational reimbursement (tuition, tests, books, and other training material)
- In office position, San Jose and Work-from-Home
- Some local travel to client sites
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 45 lbs
- Behave in accordance to Company Values.
- Medium to high pressure at times due to striving to meet customer satisfaction and keeping up to date with computer technology. Must focus on the tasks at hand and manage time well.
- Working hours are Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM with occasional evenings and weekends.
- Workload may require the candidate to work after-hours or weekends, with overtime paid, upon approval of company management.
- The candidate must document and enter time for all work completed, immediately upon completion.
- The candidate must fully document description of the issue or problem, research, testing, diagnosis, and resolution.
- The candidate must communicate with team members, customers and management of the work being done. This communication should have follow-up documentation.
As a growing and leading Cybersecurity and IT solution provider, located in San Jose, California, we specialize in Legal Firms, Insurance Brokers, and CPA/Accounting Firms with 10 to 100 employees that are looking for end-to-end IT solutions. We focus on technology management that includes Cybersecurity, IT Support, Cloud Services, VoIP Phone System, and end-user help desk support. As our company continues to grow, we are looking for brilliant and team-oriented individuals to join our family to help with our company mission. You will have a direct impact on helping with the growth of the company and making a positive impact on people.
Our mission statement: Treat our customers like family, and help them use technology to clear away their challenges, increasing productivity through technology!
We treat our employees like family, and we want to help them to reach their highest potential and goals. We also expect our customers to treat our employees like family.
Our workplace provides employees with a collaborative environment, a variety of experiences, new opportunities, a chance to learn new skills and use cutting-edge technologies.
As a NETWORK & SYSTEMS Administrator, you could work anywhere, but at eSudo we offer a unique work environment.
We wholeheartedly support your efforts to pursue technical certifications and provide flexible time off for personal/family matters; we work on interesting technical issues and projects, we offer company-wide educational conferences; AND most importantly….we have a clear path for career advancement.
eSudo financially supports the acquisition of technical certifications that are relevant to each employee’s role.
As a part of our support team, the NETWORK & SYSTEMS Administrator will provide technical support via email, phone and onsite service. Services and response times are guided by contractual Service Level Agreements. We provide our clients with a Remote Help Desk, Onsite Support, CyberSecurity, Voice & Video Services, and Manage IT Services.
This position requires a high degree of interaction directly with customers remotely and onsite as-needed. The successful candidate will be able to communicate well with highly technical suppliers and translate that to the business-speak of the customer – and vice versa. The successful candidate must be able to diffuse tense situations with upset customers at times by being an empathetic listener and projecting understanding and competence. Besides, the candidate will demonstrate an ability to work independently, meeting deadlines and requirements, but not afraid to ask for help when needed to complete tasks on time and own up to, remedy, and learn from mistakes.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the job questionnaire. Complete the form and Submit your resume in Word or PDF format. Applicants that do not follow these instructions will not be considered.
"*" indicates required fields