Customer Service Center
Welcome to the eSudo Customer Service Center!
Please use the following contact information for technical support requests and accounting or payment questions.
For all other inquiries please use the information and form on the Contact Us page.
If you are an existing customer, click the button below to access our customer portal. Once you logon, you can access:
- Create Tickets
- Open tickets
- How To Request Technical Support:https://hudu01.esudo.com/shared_article/jYHYgYuTBXTcrphx8bXArQc2
- How To Request New Employee Setup:https://hudu01.esudo.com/shared_article/dKr3oLQKWGB3KKV145jpKxEK
- How To Request Employee Termination or Leaving: https://hudu01.esudo.com/shared_article/Z54J4FpxvhgPPzs8iFBUQkPA
- Our response and resolution times:https://hudu01.esudo.com/shared_article/Ty2pj8RuEyrfuwnDegqWcWqD
- Issue priorities, service tiers, and escalation thresholds:https://hudu01.esudo.com/shared_article/Ty2pj8RuEyrfuwnDegqWcWqD
- How to can request to escalate service issues:https://hudu01.esudo.com/shared_article/caU16SzEH6REN3CS5sQ6oHw8
- Our general hardware and software requirements and recommendations:https://hudu01.esudo.com/shared_article/NX1HjU5VHSF9CXnbmWTPpork
- How-to order hardware or software:https://hudu01.esudo.com/shared_article/1wZ8ZscBizdraNu1g5s4wPYj
- Important policies that all users must follow to keep your network secure and functioning as intended:https://hudu01.esudo.com/shared_article/Mwg9NRjC8mnBkmHhYAvxr2cy
Access our client portal to create new service tickets or monitor the status of existing tickets.
We can take electronic fund transfer (EFT) from your checking account (e-check), Visa, Master or Discover card.
EFT Payments Will Make Your Life Easier:
- It’s convenient (saving you time and postage)
- How-To Pay and View Invoices: https://hudu01.esudo.com/shared_article/EzzaHAkVvzntMfd4QwmGMPa9
- You can make a one-time payment or setup a recurring payment plan.
- Manage your payment method and payment history
- Login using your Customer Portal account name and password. If you forget your password, click here to request or call our office