Phone Systems – VoIP
Finally – VoIP for small businesses
As a small business in San Jose, you need every advantage you can get to compete against bigger companies with bigger resources. eSudo is proud to provide our clients with a cost-effective, enterprise-class solution that is easy to use and manage.
If your business or non-profit organization is thinking about a new phone system (PBX), let eSudo share with you the benefits of VoIP (Voice over IP), and introduce you to features such as Unified Messaging – where all of your voicemails are forwarded to your email for the ability to retrieve and forward messages to and from anyone to anywhere.
Or Find Me, Follow Me, where your calls can ring at your office phone, then your cell phone, then your home office or elsewhere while traveling – always maintaining your availability to your clients.
eSudo’s VoIP Phone System Feature Summary:
- Up to 300 Users
- Auto Attendant option
- Supports DSL, Cable, T1 Lines
- Remote Extension or Remote Phone
- Monitored 24x7x365
- Dial directly from Outlook
- Receive your voice mail in your email
- Unlimited set of voice menus leading to individuals
- Real disaster recovery options
- Find Me, Follow Me Feature
- Asterisk-based Open architecture phone system PBX (private branch exchange)
eSudo Technology Solutions, Inc
eSudo is a full IT and phone system service shop with talented and professional staff. They can install or improve and/or maintain IT and phone systems. No project is too big or small and they tackle them with a customer service attitude (even little PC config issues). eSudo is also very responsive, so problems don’t sit long without attention.
Sensory Inc, Santa Clara, CA
eSudo can design, install and support a VoIP PBX system for your San Jose, Santa Clara, and San Francisco business that is:
- Affordable – low cost with no extra set-up, installation, or maintenance fees
- Easy to use – including an intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Reliable – your hosted system is monitored and maintained 24/7
- Mobile – calls can be taken in other locations, via laptop or forwarded to a mobile phone
We provide a range of Computer Support, IT Services and Cloud Computing in San Jose, Santa Clara, Fremont, Campbell, Los Gatos, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Saratoga, Morgan Hill, Union City, Alviso, Mountain View, Menlo Park, San Mateo, Newark, Pleasanton, Redwood City, Redwood Estates, Millbrae.
Local experts who can visit on-site: San Jose Computer Support, Santa Clara IT Services, Fremont Backup and Data Recovery, Campbell Network Security, Los Gatos Cloud Computing, Sunnyvale Virtualization, Cupertino Computer Support, San Jose VoIP and Phone Services, and Santa Clara Web Design.