Let us shoulder the burden of dealing with technology with Cloud Computing
Because your software and applications are hosted by the experts at eSudo, you’ll never have to worry about the management, maintenance or equipment that keeps them running smoothly – so you can focus on running your business.
With Cloud Computing from eSudo, you get:
- Microsoft Office 365 - includes the Microsoft Office Professional Plus as the local client-side software and hosted versions of Microsoft's Server products (including Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Lync Server), delivered and accessed over the Internet. Office 365 is the next version of Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS).
- Google Apps Migration Services - Whatever your current systems we can easily migrate you to Google's Secure cloud ensuring you retain your emails, calendars, contacts and other key data using our well practiced procedures.
- Virtual Desktop / Cloud Office - Remotely access all your vital office applications on a pay-as-you-go basis over the Internet with eSudo's hosted office and productivity solutions. You have access to applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Project, Visio, InfoPath, Exchange, QuickBooks and more at your fingertips from anywhere and anytime.
- Private Cloud Server - you get many of the benefits of public cloud computing - including self-service, scalability, and elasticity - with the additional control and customization available from dedicated resources
- Web Design, Hosting and Management - affordable Web, FTP, and Email applications that work for you. We include cPanel and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- Online Cloud Backup - With eSudo's Online Cloud Backup, your data is backed up and saved both locally and online to a secure data center. If a problem occurs, you can retrieve your data from your local backup system and if that fails, for instance due to fire, theft or earthquake, all your critical information is stored in the cloud where you always have access to it.
- Exchange Alternative / Kerio - Why deal with Exchange email server, hardware costs, software upgrades and all the other issues involving email systems? Get eSudo's Kerio Connect Email and simply pay for how many users you have and your email just works. It works with your smartphones such iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Android, and Blackberry.
- Spam and Virus Filtering - stop SPAM and store your emails safely
Cloud Services from eSudo let you experience the advantages of enterprise technologies that can take your business to the next level, along with a team of experts to manage it all.
Cloud Adoption Facts
- Early adopters are growth companies
Companies growing at greater than 10 percent per year with multiple locations were nearly two times as likely to move software and infrastructure to the cloud.
- Mobility drives cloud migration
Thirty-eight percent of respondents indicated that the need to support greater workforce mobility is a trigger for cloud adoption.
- Marketing, sales most accepted apps
Marketing automation and/or CRM were already cloud-deployed by 31 percent of companies with more than 60 percent planning to move some of these apps to the cloud within the next 12 months.
- Better security an asset
Forty-eight percent of respondents believed that data security would be better on the cloud, recognizing the investment and expertise needed to establish and maintain secure computing environments.
Fifty-seven percent of respondents preferred to deploy on some sort of "private cloud" as opposed to multitenant public clouds.
Source: MarketingBridge, Customer and Channel
Adoption of Cloud Computing Solutions
Cloud Services from eSudo Technology Solutions, Inc allow your business to harness the power of the Internet in order to better leverage your investment in technology. We can modernize your business with improved security, organization, collaboration and communication.